Today is monday. Everything is gonna be alright.

mind the sentence language grammar and etc

Firstly, I was feeling explode to the rithcher of scale 7.9 today. Reading an update on facebook about a friend to the friend of mine. She was married. Having two children. A successfull businesswoman. She got my respect on how outspoken, she was. I was happy to see how strong her fight for her life. Even for the first marriage has failed, she showed the courage that she was able to through it and move on to the second time.

With a few pictures on fb showed how sweet they are as a couple, makes me felt, oh such a happy family. Nothing can shock me enough with the news few days back,  just fbwalking somehow on her page make me felt so overwhelming. Just like the said idiom,  love can make people blind.

Her husband.  A drug addict. Not working. Use violence. And she covers it. Tell me. How should i digest this. A love to destroy?

And ask me how her wakes up from the sweet poisonous nightmare? When the husband starts to curse her family.  She suddenly felt this is not the life that she want and take the decision to get out from the house.

I felt pain. Afraid. Anger. To the world that i might experienced in future. Oh Allah has the bless for me. Protect me from these evil people.

This is a test from Allah. Yes. Redha. To the other side of coins, i would like us to think when the calculation start wrong? search for steps. Repent. Take this as a sign from Allah to improve ourself to be a better person. To parents, husband, wife children etc. 

To the friend whom she might not know my existence yet,  i pray that you can through this. You can. May Allah bless you dear friend.

Second, a headache from reading information of malaysian political. When all of this will end? Oh Allah, have a mercy to our country

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hihi

2021