random


When sad things happen

I lie down and gaze at the blue sky that birds are flying through
Like they are pressed for time
After that, the flow of the seasons, and today too, melt into time 

Even though these were the days I'd chosen
I lost my way and looked like I'd given up
Just what would the innocent me from photos say?

I'm going to meet the "me" of tomorrow
So that I won't lose the past
Holding the precious things I'd started to forget
Even if we don't know any answers, as long as there is still a road to continue on
Let's believe it as it is and go

Walking in the crowds of people 
The noise of a tired city
Why is it that tears fell?
Many of the things I didn't want to lose escaped
And melted into the city again today

If I became completely accustomed to losing things,
Then I'd forget everything I wanted to pursue
But the fact is that I know 
Everybody has a future

I'm going to meet the "me" of tomorrow
So that I won't lose to the past
I'll talk about the dreams that I'd longed for
Since I don't understand logic, as long as there is still a road to continue on
Let's experience it as it is and go

Someday, somewhere, I should remember the significance of everything here
Even if I try to look good or if I show my tears 
That is my real self





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hihi

Awkward