in my mind

Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang
26 Februari 2012 ahad 2.44 pm

today, im officially register one more saving account bank which is cimb bank. im already have islamic bank account and god willing i want to open one more ; tabung haji.  after all,its really give benefit to me through cimbclick. coicidently, my sis teach me how to use that thing yesterday , im grateful its help me a lot in saving time . i can reload prepaid, pay (water and electricity home), pay ptptn (future) and now im learning to pay celcom broadband via cimb. im also can transfer money by just a few clicks, easy right? Alhamdulillah c:

to future, the road still not clear, its still blurring me though i had rensponsility to held on my own. im still planning, of course to get a better future after all. pay all debt, even its take around five years after calculated. better rather than do nothing, rite? if i had kwsp saving in future which is deducted by payment each month, im still planning to pay all ptptn debt loan. imagine, if one month, the debt increase  RM 17.67, after 50 month? so helpless T-T. 

after several analysis, i conclude that, my salary will divided into :

1. for my parent
2. for bill (water/electric)
3. for internet and prepaid bill
4. for ptptn
5. for saving (future/ married)
6. for saving (umrah/haji)
7. for myself ( food/transport/ selfcare/ daily spend)
8. for car (future, InsyaAllah)
9. for house (rent/ buy)

this is what im intend to do. after all, this is my planning, im pray hard, it will goes well. 
Ya Allah, semoga dipermudahkan, Amin.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hihi

Awkward